We are always cautious to get too involved in the latest health craze that comes and goes but this one is here to stay and it is well worth getting on board with.
We are talking, of course, about Coconut Oil, and in particular our choice of Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil from the Ludlow Nut Company. It has been cold pressed from organic coconuts in Sri-Lanka, the fact that no heat is used during the production process is what gives you the highest quality oil.
It may surprise you to know that Coconut Oil can be used for …well pretty much anything!!
In the kitchen it can be used for:
- Stir Frying
- Roasting Vegetables
- Butter substitute
- To create delicious salad dressings
- Put in smoothies
Honestly it really is very versatile and, would you believe it, lower calories than most other oils.
The health benefits of coconut oil don’t just stop with cooking; it has long been celebrated as a body moisturiser and a natural nutrient for your hair and if you really needed any more persuasion to swap your oils take a look at this list produced by the Organic Facts company of the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil:
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, skin dryness & flaking
- Reduces protein loss in hair & nourishes hair
- Treats pancreatitis & Alzheimer’s disease
- Prevents and effectively cures canadia
- Improves bone health
- Helps in easy digestion
- Strengthens immune system
- Prevents diseases affecting liver & kidney
- Effective in healing damaged tissues & infections
- Rich in lauric acid that helps maintain blood sugar & cholesterol
MAKE THE SWAP TODAY !!
* Thankyou to https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/oils/health-benefits-of-coconut-oil.html for the info !